Last Updated: November 13, 2023
This Website Policy describes processing of Personal Information (defined below) of visitors of our website, www.freedomforever.com (the “Website”), anyone who applies for a job with us, and anyone utilizing our products or services. “Personal Information” means information that uniquely identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
Please read this Website Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Information and how we process it. We may modify this Website Policy at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Website or otherwise communicated to you.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any Personal Information. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that Personal Information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information :
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Personal Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and Personal Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
The Personal Information we collect may include:
- Personal Information that you provide directly. This includes first name, last name, address and telephone number. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for additional information when you report a problem with this Website. SMS opt-in consent for text messaging obtained from this website will not be shared with any third parties.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including via email or chat functionality), if you contact us. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect and maintain records of calls and chats with our agents, representatives, or employees via message, chat, post, or similar functionality.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through this Website.
- Your educational and professional/employment-related information when you apply for a position with us. This information may include your resume and additional information, such as your preferred job location, recent job title(s), years of experience, set of skills/specialties, the language you speak, education level/degree, schools/universities attended, current/past employers, and referral sources.
- Your search queries on this Website.
Personal Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We process information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, which may include or be combined with Personal Information, to help operate certain features of the Site, to enhance your experience through personalization, and to help us better understand the features of the Site that you and other users are most interested in.
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable cookies, and your mobile device may allow you to disable transmission of unique identifiers and location data. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of the Site may not be available, or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review the help pages of your browser or mobile device for assistance with changing your settings.
Online Behavioral Advertising: We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us improve this Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, such as enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store Personal information about your preferences, allowing us to customize this Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to this Website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use information (including any Personal Information) that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present this Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify about changes to this Website or any products or services we offer to provide through it.
- To allow you to patriciate in interactive features on this Website.
- To respond to inquiries.
- To protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- To send you information about our company, Services, and promotions.
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us.
- To support and personalize the Website and our advertising efforts.
- To protect the security and integrity of the Website.
- To provide customer support.
- To the extent required for benchmarking, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Website, facilitating product, software and applications development, improving the Website or our services, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics purposes.
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies.
- To market, advertise, and provide the Website and our services.
- To communicate with you about goods and services according to your personal preferences. We may use Personal Information to send you marketing communications and promotional offers, as well as periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys.
- To the extent necessary for any other lawful purpose for which the Personal Information is collected; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your Personal Information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying for a position with us, we use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To Manage the Application Process. We use your Personal Information to process your job application, to verify the information you have provided in your application, to communicate with you regarding your application, to answer your questions regarding the application process and to confirm your eligibility for a position. We may also save your Personal information for future job openings within Freedom Forever.
- To Manage the Hiring Process. We may use your Personal Information in the hiring process to conduct interviews. We may also use your Personal Information to perform background and reference checks, with your consent, if you are offered a position.
- Recruiting. We may use Personal Information to communicate with you regarding the recruiting process, to learn where you heard about Freedom Forever, and to evaluate and improve our recruiting process.
- To Communicate with You. We may use your Personal Information to provide information to you, to respond to your questions, or to notify you of any changes or updates.
Aggregated Data. We may aggregate data that we have collected, and this aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user. We may use aggregated data in any way that is permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated Personal Information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Website Policy:
- To our subsidiaries.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, in which Personal Information held by Company about this Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Personal Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of this Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of this Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to reasonably protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to this Website. You acknowledge and agree that any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Website.
Links to Third Party Services
This Website Policy does not apply to third party websites that we do not own or control, even if you accessed such websites through this Website and/or our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We encourage you to carefully review such websites’ privacy policies so that you know how they will collect, use, store, and share your Personal Information.
Changes to this Website Policy
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Website Policy on this page with a corresponding notice that this Website Policy has been updated on this Website home page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account or through a notice on this Website. The date this Website Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been collected, as outlined in this Website Policy, or any longer retention period required by law. If you are a California resident, please see the section below titled Notice to California Residents for additional information about how long we retain your Personal Information.
International Use of the Website
This Website is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting this Website from outside of the United States, please note that by providing your Personal Information it is being transferred to, stored, collected, or processed in the United States, where our data center and servers are located and operated.
Notice to California Residents
This Section applies to our collection and use of Personal Information obtained through this Website if you are a resident of California, as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CCPA”), where “Personal Information” has the definition set forth in the CCPA. This Section describes (1) the categories of Personal Information collected and disclosed by us, (2) your privacy rights under the CCPA, and (3) how to exercise your rights.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the categories of sources detailed above: (i) directly from you; (ii) data collected automatically through tracking technologies; and (iii) third parties.
Use of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes detailed above.
Disclosure of Personal Information When You Visit Our Website
The categories of third parties to which we disclose Personal Information for a business or commercial purpose or to whom we sell or share personal information obtained when you visit our website, are summarized in the chart below. We do not knowingly sell or share the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
|Categories of CA Personal Information We Collect||Categories of Third Parties to Which We Disclose Personal Information for a Business or Commercial Purpose||Categories of Third Parties to Which We May Sell or Share Personal Information|
|Identifiers||Service Providers||We do not sell this category of Personal Information. We do share this category of Personal Information with Advertising Networks, Social Networks and Third-Party Business Partners.|
|Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law||Service Providers||We do not sell or share this category of Personal Information.|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Service Providers||We do not sell this category of Personal Information. We do share this category of Personal Information with Advertising Networks, Social Networks and Third-Party Business Partners.|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||Service Providers.||We do not sell this category of Personal Information. We do share this category of Personal Information with Advertising Networks, Social Networks and Third-Party Business Partners.|
|Professional or employment-related information||Service Providers||We do not sell or share this category of Personal Information.|
|Sensitive personal information||Service Providers||We do not sell or share this category of Personal Information.|
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as we need it to provide you with our products and services. Because the length of your use of our services are not foreseeable, we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe for how long we retain your information. Our legal obligations may also require us to maintain your Personal Information for longer periods of time if your Personal Information becomes subject to such legal obligations.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your location, you may have some or all of the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
|Notice||You may have the right have the right to be notified of what categories of Personal Information will be collected at or before the point of collection and the purposes for which they will be used and shared.|
|Access||You may have the right to know what Personal Information we have collected about you, including (a) the categories of Personal Information; (b) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected; (c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal Information; (d) the categories of third parties to whom the business discloses Personal Information; and (e) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.|
|Deletion||You may have the right to have your Personal Information deleted. However, please be aware that we may not fulfill your request for deletion if we (or our service provider(s)) are required or permitted to retain your Personal Information for one or more of the following categories of purposes: (1) to complete a transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or complete a contract between us and you; (2) to ensure our website integrity, security, and functionality; (3) to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law (including free speech rights); or (4) to otherwise use your Personal Information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided it.|
|Correction||You may have the right to request that we correct any incorrect Personal Information that we collect or retain about you, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see below), we will correct (and direct any of our service providers that hold your data on our behalf to correct) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your correction request if (a) we believe the Personal Information we maintain about you is accurate; (b) correcting the information would be impossible or involve disproportionate; or (c) if the request conflicts with our legal obligations.|
|Automated Decision Making||You may have the right to request information about the logic involved in automated decision-making and a description of the likely outcome of processes, and the right to opt out. We do not currently engage in any automated decision making practices.|
|To Opt Out of Sales or Sharing of Personal Information||To the extent we sell or share Personal Information, you may have the right to opt out of the selling or sharing of Personal Information; you can do so here, Visiting Freedom Forever’s Privacy Request Form|
|Limit Use of Sensitive Personal Information||We do not use or disclose Sensitive Personal Information other than to provide our service. However, if we used or disclosed Sensitive Personal Information for other purposes, you would have the right to limit certain uses of Sensitive Personal Information.|
We have also created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Personal Information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to disclose your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can submit an opt-out request Visiting Freedom Forever’s Privacy Request Form.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your Personal Information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your Personal Information collected or used in this way.
Exercising Your Rights and Choices
To exercise any of the rights afforded to you under applicable data protection law, please submit a verifiable request to us by either:
Only you, or your authorized representative, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a twelve (12) month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person. about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm Personal Information relates to you.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights outlined in this policy. This includes, but is not limited to, denying you goods or services, charging you different prices for similar services, or providing a different level or quality of service.
Our Response Time and Format
We endeavor to respond to requests within the time period required by applicable law. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
California Shine the Light Law
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, individual customers who reside in California and who have an existing business relationship with us may request information about our disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, if any. To make such a request, please contact us using the information in the Contact Us section below. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by these California privacy rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.
If you have any questions or comments about this Website Policy, the ways in which Freedom Forever collects and uses your Personal Information described in this Website Policy please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Attn: Legal Department
43445 Business Park Dr. #110
Temecula, CA 92590